PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - View Single Post - Siedler 5 gold edition/Settlers 5 Gold edition
View Single Post
Old 13-01-2008

Default finally back

well, I finally had a chance to take a look at the game again..like I said above, I have a totally LEGAL game and want to make a back up...
I deinstalled Siedler 5 ( I had installed it from the 1st attempt at a backup DVD; BUT every time I tried to play it, I got the following error message
SHOK caused an error in ~DF394B.TMP

when I opened the message, stack error at 016f:667c486b.

OOOOOOOOkkkkkkk

I deinstalled the game (from the failed backup) , reinstalled it from the original dvd, and everything is hunie dorie.......EXCEPT for the fact that I still don't know how to make a back up

Like I mentioned, I run WinME (still like the 98 system better), and am unfortunately limited in my choice of possible software.....Blindread/Daemon/Alcohol all don't work under ME if I#m not mistaken..... what can I do?....
I went to the CloneCd homepage, and followed the tips there for siedler 5...and that was the failed attempt.....
orrrr, do you think that the fact that I used a DVD-RW disc when I made the first back-up may have something to do with the fact that it doesn't work?......

The veryfirst thing I had tried, was an image file with nero6, but that REALLY didnīt work,
Any ideas what i can do ?.....

Sigh,.........
have a good sunday:-)
Thanks for your help..