PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - help with the sims 2
GameFileForums

GameFileForums (http://www.gamefileforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Game Help (http://www.gamefileforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   help with the sims 2 (http://www.gamefileforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1564)

jascar 12-03-2006 10:33 AM

help with the sims 2

:confused: when installing the game gets to like 99% then says "Problem occured when trying to transfer the file D:\TSData\sys\CSResources.ini from the media" it gives me an option to retry but when i retry it just keeps popping that message.
Any ideas why this is happening? and how to fix it? :confused:

scalpachette 12-03-2006 09:06 PM

yeah just turn off any firewall or virus scanner

DuffMan 13-03-2006 04:31 AM

Yeh agree with scalpachette, disbale any virus scanner or firewall, see how it goes.

Rad77 14-03-2006 02:56 PM

I need some help!

I bougth the game with a friend cuz we didnt know we need it the cd to play it we just thougth we could install it and just play in different pcs so we need a solution so we can play it without the cd in the drive !! plz if somebody can help us we really apreciate it!!! :(

InZaNe 14-03-2006 02:59 PM

Maybe by finding a finished program that makes an "fake img." to run i daemon tools....Or just a simple crack :)

*99% problems can be solved*

DarkLeftos 14-03-2006 07:31 PM

Rad77, using a single game purchase so that two different people can play the game on two different PCs is against the game's End-User License Agreement, ergo, you can't do that.

You'll have to buy a second copy of the game in order to use it. There is a way to play without the CD/DVD in the drive, but I strictly suggest against it until you remove the game from one computer or buy a second copy, as such way would be illegal.

@jascar: Follow the suggestions of the other users and disable any antivirus software. If that doesn't work, return the faulty disc to the place of purchase and request a replacement.

scalpachette 15-03-2006 04:17 AM

i am going to have to agree with DarkLeftos here you have now entered an illegal area sorry man no help i can give you untill a time of another purchase

Rad77 15-03-2006 03:17 PM

Well i guess that s the only solution then! THX anyways!