PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - Dawn of War 1.3 no cd?
GameFileForums

GameFileForums (http://www.gamefileforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Game File Request/Locator (http://www.gamefileforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Dawn of War 1.3 no cd? (http://www.gamefileforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172)

GRSniper24 15-05-2005 02:50 PM

Dawn of War 1.3 no cd?

anyone currently working on a no cd crack for Warhammer 40K Dawn of War 1.3?

DuffMan 16-05-2005 08:27 AM

One does not exist for this version as of yet, when did this patch update come out?

GRSniper24 16-05-2005 07:08 PM

about a week ago I believe

DuffMan 17-05-2005 07:51 AM

Please be patient, keep an eye on the New Files section on the main page.

medeni73 27-05-2005 10:51 AM

There is one workaround for this game however. Game (1.3) works without any problems with Gamejack 5.
You need to install this proggie, open it, click on "Detect copy protection" then check "Select single file" and browse to w40k.exe, now click on "Start scanning", it will say that it has Securom protection and that it can be started with Gamestarter, click on "Add to Gamestarter", then click left on button "Game starter", choose in list w40k, right click on it and Start...
and VOILA !!! :)
Enjoy the game :)
I hope that will help guys, it works for me and others reported success too

DuffMan 27-05-2005 11:50 AM

Thanks for the info medeni73. :D

thudo 28-05-2005 08:35 PM

Can someone confirm that you can use GameJack with mods? ie. In Dawn Of War, in order to run a mod you need the command line:

w40k.exe -modname <modname dir>

Does this work with Gamejack and Dawn Of War v1.30?

WE STILL NEED AN OFFICIAL CRACK FOR THIS GAME! Why is it taking so long compared to previous cracked revisions?!? :mad: Gawd.. scene must be hurting bad as it always was faster than this!

Thanks all!

TuD.

XanderHarris44 02-06-2005 08:08 AM

Yeah, this seems to be taking a looooooong time. I hope someone will give this patch some attention soon.

thanks in advance!

GRSniper24 03-06-2005 07:05 PM

That GameJack prog has really helped, so thanks. But I guess we are all just gonna have to be patient for the crack.

dyurko 03-06-2005 10:46 PM

What is and how do you get "GameJack"?
Also, is a No Cd patch in the works for Painkiller Gold Version 1.64? The latest I see is for version 1.62.