PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - Phantasy star universe english no dvd
GameFileForums

GameFileForums (http://www.gamefileforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Game File Request/Locator (http://www.gamefileforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Phantasy star universe english no dvd (http://www.gamefileforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2611)

Xypher18 30-10-2006 05:06 AM

Phantasy star universe english no dvd

The jap patch works so that you dont need internet to play but it makes all the text jap. Can sombody make the patch for the english version as well? I can't read jap so an english patch would be nice.

sten260 02-11-2006 09:25 PM

hmm,this patch not works for me...I patched it and put files in folder,but Iget spu.exe error in chinese language:( What I did wrong?Anyone help plz...

Xypher18 03-11-2006 02:52 AM

Dont use the extra files, just the PSUoff.exe I got an error when using the other files as well. The game will work offline but it will be in jap,the in game text and some of the options. The voices are in english but that doesnt help progress in the game any further.

sten260 03-11-2006 08:09 AM

ok thx about that,but still cant play..I didnt used these other files only PsuOff.exe.And now when I see that "Chapther 1" and after that comes that jap letter ,then loading and it shut down game-Im back on my deskop...so help plz agan:D

EDIT: ok I think I did right patch (I must choose PsuOff.exe and patch it),but I dont put extra files and still get error

xfaustx 15-11-2006 07:10 PM

i have problem with jp lg too... sombody have ENG NO-DVD ?

raksmey13 17-11-2006 02:38 AM

Hi all I have USA version of PSU and i apply the No DVD crack i downloaded here it works but the texts are in Japanese only the voice in English,I cant read Japanese what is wrong someone help please.:( :o

al90m 06-01-2007 05:58 PM

Got this one worked(Eng ver)! Found PSU game guard emulator.

Filename -- psu(j)_gg.rar

windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
need to set read-only with following added last string
127.0.0.1 update.nprotect.net

Next set yours firewall to block all connections for psuoff.exe and Nprotect Game Guard Launcher (GameGuard.des), but 127.0.0.1 or simply turn off yours internet.

Next launch game guard emulator and minimize it.

And you all set for launch the game!

thecraponahat 10-01-2007 10:10 PM

Phantasy star off-line patch

I dont have internet i bought it to play offline mode where can i download a patch or do i really need internet :confused:

al90m 12-01-2007 05:48 PM

Check mentioned filename in google, you can download this file from found link.
But patch rather tricky.
And you dont needs internet to play offline.

hoshun 26-06-2007 06:32 PM

I've tried googling for this file and I cannot seem to locate it, if anyone has linkage to it, that would be great :P