PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - backup NFSMW
GameFileForums

GameFileForums (http://www.gamefileforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Game Backup Instructions (http://www.gamefileforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   backup NFSMW (http://www.gamefileforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1043)

axe-elite 02-12-2005 09:30 PM

backup NFSMW

how can i backu^p my game i tried winiso magiciso ultra iso and old 120% version
i made a image with the 120% prog &nd burnt it to dvd but it wouldn't work ? any help would appreciated
oh and i can't get new 120%version cause i lost my password and the email i registerd with is not active so i can acces it anymore for the lost password mail
if i can't backup it because of the the old version would someone please upload the update patch plz i really would appreciate it

axe-elite 03-12-2005 10:48 AM

some help plz

axe-elite 03-12-2005 11:53 AM

wooohooo finally i can play it without the dvd :) :) :)
but uh i still need help with the backup
so i got the right image dvd image i made it with alcohol old version but i works i think when i mount it it still says insert right dvd and stuff and the i use the blocker so its works the game
but cant i burn a good copy of the dvd ? (without it saying insert right dvd) ??
plz answor

Crypton 04-12-2005 06:12 PM

no, if you burn it to a dvd it will no longer work.

axe-elite 04-12-2005 06:58 PM

thats not really what i meant it says that things when i insert the original dvd the one i bought

DuffMan 05-12-2005 09:52 AM

Your not going to get a 1:1 copy axe-elite, the only way to backup is with emulation at this stage.

axe-elite 06-12-2005 05:29 PM

READ IT CAREFULLY !!!!!!!
i'm not talking abouut a copy or backup !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm talking about the original no copy dvd !!!!!!
when i insert it it's like i use a copy that doesn't work (when i insert the original one)
may this be because of the SD blocker ?
before i used the blocker i could play it with the dvd

DuffMan 07-12-2005 07:43 AM

Couldn't tell you, the copy protection is very difficult. maybe a No-CD/DVD patch will come out soon.

axe-elite 07-12-2005 03:02 PM

i dont think that would make any difference i play it with the blocker but since i use that i cant play it anymore with the original dvd

phpd 07-12-2005 03:12 PM

sorry i cant help you with your prob but could you tell me how you managed to get it working without the disc?