PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - Sims 2
GameFileForums

GameFileForums (http://www.gamefileforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.gamefileforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Sims 2 (http://www.gamefileforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=443)

sylviak 09-09-2005 10:29 AM

Sims 2

Hi guys, I have a BIG problem....

I saved up some money (50 eur) and bought myself the Sims 2. A couple of weeks later I had a dumb fight with my sister (long story, don't ask) and she took CD 1 and broke it purposely. I can't afford to buy the entire game again, is there any way that I can only buy CD 1 or get it replaced? I still have the broken pieces of the CD. EA said I should go buy the game again.....

Oh yeah I posted the same question on another site, people were telling me to just download the first CD, but I don't believe in piracy!

NITROUS SYSTEM 14-09-2005 09:32 AM

Man you don't have any chances!!!If i were you i would have made that little maggot to pay the Cd although she was my sister!!!!

DuffMan 15-09-2005 02:30 AM

Is the game installed on your PC? Or didn't you get a chance to install it?

NITROUS SYSTEM 24-09-2005 10:12 AM

Probably he didn't manage to install it...Man i hate those guys that sign at forums just to ask only one question and then they don't show up again the only thing they do is SPAMMING.... :mad:

kkarenn 25-09-2005 03:25 AM

no idea

ethelmae 08-10-2005 11:43 PM

sims2 nightlife and grim reaper

I installed the sims 2 nightlife and it worked ok for a little while, then everytime I would open a house the grim reaper would be there and kill everyone, so I deleted all of my sims 2 games and started over, now all of the people who are usually in the games are not there, I have had to create new people. Has this happened to anyone else?;)

ethelmae 08-10-2005 11:47 PM

if you have it installed on your pc and buy one of the upgrades it will still work, perhaps while your installing the upgrade you could borrow the disks from one of your friends, because once you get the upgrade installed, you won't neeed to put the sims2 cd in to start the game, else I guess you will have to buy a new game or try eagames again, maybe if you keep asking they will help you.

Louis EX 02-11-2005 03:22 AM

Tell your mom about your sis
then make her pay!