PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - Penumbra Black Plague Hotfix No-CD
GameFileForums

GameFileForums (http://www.gamefileforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Game File Request/Locator (http://www.gamefileforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Penumbra Black Plague Hotfix No-CD (http://www.gamefileforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4249)

gretzki_nhl 17-02-2008 08:12 PM

Penumbra Black Plague Hotfix No-CD

I see that u have a game fix for this game version 1.0 There was an error in the game that needed a hotfix from their site (one regarding level 16 bla bla bla...). I installed the hotfix but it required "the correct cd" or smth like it. It's as if it's version 1.1 Hope u fix it soon :D

DuffMan 18-02-2008 02:18 AM

There should be a Game Fix for this HotFix as it requires the HotFix to finish the game, should see one soon, keep an eye on the New Files section on the main page.

gretzki_nhl 18-02-2008 02:41 PM

Thx man :D

Bobbejan D 20-02-2008 11:35 PM

is it already there? the hotfix nocd?
not that I wanna push you or anything, but you know how it is when you start to play... :)

it hasn't popped up at gameburnworld yet so the answer is probably no... but anyway :p

Bobbejan D 24-02-2008 01:37 AM

anyone?

wolfsrain 24-02-2008 07:21 AM

No, it's not out. Like Duffman said, if one it's out, it will be on the site. Just posting again and again won't bring the crack faster.
Coffee and cigarettes until a crack is out. Or use the original disc. Your choice.

gretzki_nhl 24-02-2008 09:28 AM

Don't mean to drive anyone mad :P but it's my first request on gameburnworld. Out of curiosity... how long does it usually take from the time of request till the crack release? or is it completely random?

P.S. I don't intend to speed things up, i just want to know for general knowledge. thanks

wolfsrain 24-02-2008 01:50 PM

Well, the process is based on the game popularity: if it's a very popular, well sold game, the crack will appear in matter of hours, max two days; if the game it's not so popular it can take somewhere between a month to never. Penumbra it's not exactly on the crackers priority list. Also the dox scene(aka cracked patches, trainers, codes, cheats) it's not what it used to be. A few years ago were a lot of cracking teams, today are just a few; hell, you can count them on the fingers from one hand.

gretzki_nhl 24-02-2008 03:49 PM

Damn... that's a shame. But why.. did they get caught? or did they just quit :( U gotta admit. There's nothing like gameburnworld on the web. U're like a last bastion :( hope u get reinforcements

wolfsrain 24-02-2008 04:06 PM

Well, some groups were dismantled by vary authorities, others just quit. Right now are about only five major cracking teams left.
The cracks are a shady area, but unless they outlaw them, there will be places where you can find those.
It's allright to use a crack if you actually own the game, but it's not allright when use a pirated copy. At least this is the legislation in my country. Pretty grey, i'd say, with a lot of room for intrepretation.