PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant privacyurl - assumed 'privacyurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 41

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant tosurl - assumed 'tosurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(834) : eval()'d code on line 42
GameFileForums - Age of Mythology Titans
GameFileForums

GameFileForums (http://www.gamefileforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Game Help (http://www.gamefileforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Age of Mythology Titans (http://www.gamefileforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306)

dustoff 09-08-2005 03:13 PM

Age of Mythology Titans

Been trying to play this game on my network, but for some reason after putting the NoCd patch in, I can't. Is there anyone that can help. I know it isn't my network because we play black hawk down every evening, and I've been having this problem for a couple of days now. Sometimes I will get a network error, and sometimes I can find the host but it won't connect to it. Please help. If more info is need please leave me a message. Dustoff

DuffMan 10-08-2005 07:35 AM

What's the exact error message?

You may get a invalid CD Key, if both PC's are using the same CD Key, then it will give this error.

dustoff 11-08-2005 10:06 PM

Age of Mythology

I am getting a network error, but the funny thing is we play black hawk down on the network every evening. I know we aren't using the same cd key, because I borrowed the game from someone else and it is a original copy with the cd keys. Thanks for all your help.

DuffMan 12-08-2005 01:57 AM

We can't support you unless you own the actual game. There is obviously some error between the two games. What's the actual error message you get?

Thibguy 29-10-2005 08:55 PM

i'm almost sure the message is A newer version of age of mythology is needed to play onling

i get same message and when i try to auto update it ses already updated

i sat on my disk:mad: :(

DuffMan 30-10-2005 07:38 AM

Copy back the original exe file to update the game.

Thibguy 03-11-2005 09:38 PM

how do i do that?

nvm

DuffMan 04-11-2005 02:41 AM

On your original CD, there is the original exe. The reason it won't update, is because most patch updaters these days have a file size checker, and as you are using a No-CD exe, it is checking the file size, which is obviously different to the original as data has been removed/reversed, when it detects the different file size, it will not update, copying the original exe back will solve the problem.