PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
Help please!! [Archive] - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : Help please!!

ericco
04-04-2005, 04:31 PM
I have the four disk set of The Sims 2. I just made copies but they wont work. I have downloaded the safediskpatch, the no-cd fix and the ims2v1fixedexe... How does it work or does it work??

Thanks in advance,Ericco : :

Mr.M
05-04-2005, 12:46 AM
i also used my backup copy to reinstall it to my computer
i used alchohol 120 and selected the mds. and burned them at 4x and it worked fine, specific problems?

Crypton
05-04-2005, 05:55 AM
As Mr.M said, any specific details on them not working? Do they not install, are you burning them to cd as images or using a program such as Alcohol 120% to burn them back as CD's ? If you just place the images on the CD keeping them as images then they will still need to be mounted with Daemon-Tools, Alcohol 120% or other virtual drive.

ericco
06-04-2005, 01:14 AM
I burned them with nero,when i put them in to start the game nothing happens i just get the Sims 2 picture but it doesnt start.

Mr.M
06-04-2005, 02:37 AM
are you installing are trying to play it, if your trying to play it mount the first image with dameon tools and play away

if installing your backup copy, make images of the orginal cd and mount the 1st one, start the installer, when it saked you for disk 2 unmount your image ,and mount disk 2 image(same drive, so if disk one is in drive e, mount 2 in drive e)
keep doin this and it should instal fine

Zedy
06-04-2005, 03:59 PM
There is no way known that NERO will be able to burn a working copy.
NERO belongs with the rest of your garbage.
Alcohol120% is the only software that can make a working copy.

Some information about safedisc protection.
It checks for ATIP of the cd.
ATIP only exists on writable cds, not on pressed.
ATIP can only be read by burners so copies will not work in burners as ATIP means a copy.
Whereas Liteon cd/dvd readers were capable of playing safedisc copies without any problem the safedisc used on The Sims 2 specifically checks for Liteons as well.

axe-elite
13-04-2005, 12:38 PM
oops i didn't mean copy i meant tryout
without it being a try out

Crypton
13-04-2005, 03:57 PM
yes, it is called buying it

We do not support "warez" here

If you want to find warez or help with warez you are looking in the wrong place, read the rules which a link to them can be found in my signature in this post.

This is warning #1 Do not request help info for warez, this means games, application, ect..

and please no double posting, you can edit your origional message in order to change or rephrase what you had origionally wrote.

axe-elite
15-04-2005, 07:34 PM
ooh i'm very sorry about that i didn't mean to
and how mutch does the alcohol 120% program cost
the price might be different cause i live in belgium

how many warnings can u get before u get banned ?

Crypton
15-04-2005, 09:11 PM
1 warning, and to find out about Alcohol 120% and the pricing in different areas/countries goto http://www.alcohol-soft.com/