PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
Crime life prob [Archive] - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : Crime life prob

Sinister
18-11-2005, 11:46 PM
Hey can anyone help me out with my crime-life problem...If i want to play the game first they say Emulation detected. OK so i use deamon tools..or Anti-blaxx..After that He says Cannot Run Security needed to play the game..How can i fix this problem ??

Please help thanx alot :)!!!!

Sinister:confused:

DuffMan
19-11-2005, 04:36 AM
Try the Maxi Mini Backup Image on the site: http://www.gameburnworld.com/gp/gamefixes/crimelifegangwars.shtml

Sinister
19-11-2005, 08:02 AM
OMG I DONT get the hang of it..:mad: i got the mini backup..If i wanna unrar it its to big then its 3.100.606.464 bytes. To much to unrar..If i mout the rarfile in alcohol it still says Security module cannot be started...OMg and the NFO dont give's enough information how to mount or start..Can someone please help me Thnx

Sinister

Crypton
19-11-2005, 08:39 AM
You will have to unrar it to use it.

With DT4, just mount the image, play.

Sinister
19-11-2005, 09:31 AM
isnt it to big to unrar :|??...

Crypton
19-11-2005, 10:03 AM
why would it be too big to unrar? As long as you have the free space to do it, then should be no problem.

If you don't have the free space, then not sure what to tell you, use the CD/DVD. Nothing much can be done about it atm.

Sinister
19-11-2005, 10:20 AM
ok many thnx m8...ur clear ;)

Sinister
19-11-2005, 10:49 AM
i got it unrarred...but still it says the security error...and i mounted the image with Deamon tools4...Zo :S i dont know but still it isnt ok

Crypton
19-11-2005, 05:00 PM
Do you have anny other programs installed such as Alcohol 120% or CloneCD?

Disable Hide Media Type functions if you do, and also in Alcohol 120% disable any emulation options that may be on.

Also, remember that "newest" versions of StarForce and SecuROM blacklist SCSI, DT4 is not blacklisted, but SCSI is..

Daemon-Tools atm uses SCSI as it''s Virtual CD/DVD Drive.

In order to get around this, you must disable or unplug your REAL CD/DVD drive.

StarForce Nigtmare can get this done with the DisableCD and Disable Node feature.

Have heard some that use DisableATA and getting it to work, may also have to do disable CH2,

This is being worked on for Daemon-Tools 4, once the IDE Jammer is out and the vIDE for the Pro version of Daemon-Tools 4, this should solve the problem.

MuRCieLaGo
22-11-2005, 11:22 PM
i got it unrarred...but still it says the security error...and i mounted the image with Deamon tools4...Zo :S i dont know but still it isnt ok

You need to set Win 2k Compatibility mode with the .exe !

hunt2995
06-12-2005, 04:38 PM
how do you set windows 2000 compatibilty on the exe?I havent got a cobpatibilty tab on the exe's properties, I have done the windows command but still its not there, any help??

Craig

DuffMan
07-12-2005, 07:49 AM
Not sure if Windows 2000 has the compatibility option, if it does, it should be there when you right click any exe file.