PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
X-Wing Trilogy [Archive] - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : X-Wing Trilogy

Grantanz
04-04-2005, 12:48 AM
I bought the X-Wing Trilogy (X-Wing, Tie Fighter, X-Wing Alliance) and made an image of the X-Wing CD, so as not to have to put up with my CD-ROM drive whirring away while I was playing.

Playing off the image satisfies the CD-check, but for some reason there's no music (and to check I played with the CD in, and I definitely have music then). The music in X-Wing's pretty neat, so I was wondering if there's some way I can make the game play music off an image. Has anyone managed this?

Mr.M
05-04-2005, 01:20 AM
well when most people upload there bought game to their computer, they might leave out the music files to make the game size smaller. Check to see if you left the music files out

Crypton
05-04-2005, 05:59 AM
I do not have the game, but it is possible the origional CD has a seperate audio track in which it uses to play the music. You can put the cd in and check it with alcohol 120%. CDRWIN is also good for seeing what tracks are on the CD.

You can also use CDRWin to extract just the audio track to an image and mount the image with daemon-tools or alcohol 120%, this would keep you from running your CD-Drive into the ground and still should work.