PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
PC Game Protection (The Incredibles) [Archive] - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : PC Game Protection (The Incredibles)

BigTroubleDownunder
03-04-2005, 12:14 PM
Any help for backing up PC game "The Incredibles" looks like SecuRom NEW is used.
Have tried Alcohol 120% to emulate and burn but without seccess, Blank CD stack is dissapearing fast! keep geting error "Conflict with Disk Emulator Software detected. See www.securom.com/emulation for more details"
Cheers,
BigTroubleDownunder

alllright
10-04-2005, 12:39 AM
i have the same prob with athens 2004 & i dont know what to do anymore.any help? :(

Crypton
11-04-2005, 11:09 PM
Could try my guide here
http://www.gamefileforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107

Specifically,

--------------------

Here is a method that can be done which has been proven to work in most cases of blacklisting for SecuROM 5. There have been reports of it working with SecuROM 7 as well.

However, keep in mind that there is a difference between being blacklisted and plain refusing to run when an emulated drive is active. Read above.

Mount the game you want to play, then Go into your registry to this location.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\MountedDevices]

Right click the section and choose persmissions.

Click on Administrator, then click DENY for READ ACCESS (only read access not full control)

This helps prevent/remove blacklisting.

-------------------

CeLLS
22-06-2005, 04:58 PM
BigTroubleDownunder
have you tried using Blindwrite suite that good for SecuRom backup. ;)