PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
Backing up Fahrenheit [Archive] - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : Backing up Fahrenheit

Manvol
31-10-2005, 08:57 PM
I have followed the usual procedure everybody already knows to back up
my Fahrenheit DVD (tetris emu, tdf mount, iso (or mini-image) mount) but
it's not gonna work for me. Every time I click on the lauch icon, it
pops a message telling me to use an original Fahrenheit DVD. Is there
any kind of blacklisting going on here? Is there something I can do?

DuffMan
02-11-2005, 08:28 AM
Some people it will work for, others it won't the new version of Daemon Tools is just around the corner.

zantanagr
02-11-2005, 09:46 AM
I'm waiting 4 this for a long time.
Do you know when it releases?
Do you know if this can break SecureRom 7 or Starforce cd protections?
By the way,Fahrenheit is the best game i played the last 3 months,and the most difficult to crack it.....
Tetris emulator works perfect for me.
But when i try to hide my Virtual Drives with "ANTI BLAH (YET ANOTHER ANTI-SECUROM v7 REGISTRY TRICK)" (which is a perfect tool) after i mount the mini image,the game asks 4 original cd.
What cd protection the game has?

DuffMan
03-11-2005, 06:14 AM
The newst Daemon Tools is due out in the next 2 weeks I believe, that is if they can resolve the major bug issue they have, as with any software/program it can take time to rectify these issues, it's better to get it right the first time, rather than release patch after patch.