PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
Star Wars Republic Commando NO-CD Crack [Archive] - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Republic Commando NO-CD Crack

JonathanVP
17-03-2005, 10:39 PM
I have installed the Star Wars Republic Commando NO-CD Crack successfully and now I can play the game without the cd. Problem is that I cannot breach the door at the Droid Foundry level after I picked up the sniper rifle (near the begining of the game). I can't blow up the door, the target reticule doesn't change for me to issue commands to my team, and I cannot breach the door to continue on in this level. Does anyone know or can this be due to the NO-CD Crack not fully working?

Thanks!
Jonathan

Crypton
18-03-2005, 01:16 PM
not sure, though it is possible. I will be heading back home saturday sometime, I will try the game a bit when I get back and see if I encounter any problems using the NoCD fix. If I do find any problems as some have mentioned here on the boards I will see what I can do for a proper fix.

JonathanVP
18-03-2005, 04:49 PM
Thanks...it may not be the NO-Cd Crack. I uninstalled the game and installed it again and played it without the no-cd crack. I loaded up one of my savegames before the Droid Foundry level and I still can't get through the door.....Gaaaahhh!!!!!! Great game!!! I just can't continue!!! Does anyone know??!?!?!?!?!?

Crypton
19-03-2005, 10:14 PM
could be an unknown or known bug, check the support site for the game and see if there is anything in the faq ect.. If not you could try sending a help request to their support and maybe they would know of a solution. Have you tried a new game without using the no-cd fix? If it does the same thing even when not using a cd fix from the start then that would rule out it being anything to do with the fix.

axe-elite
13-04-2005, 12:46 PM
where can i find this no-cd crack

Crypton
13-04-2005, 03:50 PM
http://www.gameburnworld.com/gp/gamefixes/starwarsrepubliccommando.htm

StoneDawg
12-05-2005, 12:43 AM
i downloaded the no cd but when i run it it goes to the encountered problem needs to close what am i doing wrong.

DuffMan
12-05-2005, 01:42 AM
Which one did you use, try using the other ones, there are a couple that should work for you.

MonkeyMan50
20-06-2005, 07:34 PM
I'm trying to play republic commando online but it says my cd key is invalid or w.e., is their a way to re-enter the key w/o re-installing?

DuffMan
21-06-2005, 07:58 AM
You have the original game?

twistsanny
26-10-2008, 11:50 AM
I have downloaded all of the No cd patches, but still the game refuses to start.. I use a virtual drive; MagicISo.. PLEASE HELP ME!!