PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
Lord of the Rings - The Battle for Middle Earth ? [Archive] - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : Lord of the Rings - The Battle for Middle Earth ?

mestredolinux
21-10-2005, 10:09 PM
Greetings, I am from Brasil, i bought a game to play in lan-party with my friends, we have 6 PC to play, and the one that happens is the following, we began to play after 5 minutes the game of the VICTORIOUS for an and DEFEATED for other.

I called here in the support of the Brasil, they told me that is a game for each machine
I want to play in net with my friends as I do, but I will spend a lot with licenses
other form doesn't exist

Game .: Lord of the Rings – the battle for middle earth

I made updating for the version 1.02 but I don't still get to play in the network, what should do.

Please Help.

Crypton
21-10-2005, 11:24 PM
As support said, you need to purchase a copy of the game for each user that will be playing. I would make those people pay for it however. If they want to play as well.

mestredolinux
22-10-2005, 11:44 AM
I lowered crack in gamecopyworld.com and gameburnworld.com I changed key but exactly thus I do not obtain to play in the net. They do not know one another way to obtain to play for the net, therefore it will be necessary to buy a license for each "Player" is expensive excessively.

thanks my friend.

mestredolinux
22-10-2005, 11:56 AM
ops, I am trying to play in the network in my lan-party

thanks.

Crypton
23-10-2005, 12:09 AM
I realize what you are trying to do.. And as stated, each person needs to "own" their own copy. Regardless of how expensive it is, nothing we cdan do about that.

Thread Closed.