PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
Bet On Soldier Protection [Archive] - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : Bet On Soldier Protection

DuffMan
20-10-2005, 02:56 AM
The Installed Game has:

StarForce 3.5.10.01 ( Kte_core.dll , Bos.dll , Kte_d3d9.dll , Kte_sound.dll , Kte_sound_ds9.dll , Kte_tools.dll and

KT_Game.dll ) in the Bet on Soldier Folder.

The CD has:

StarForce 3.4.70.02 ( mainNoSSE.exe and mainSSE2.exe ) in the RPM_Tuning Folder.

Thanks to Andreas for the info!

Lt.McCarty
01-04-2006, 09:14 PM
HAve you seen or Heard about the Kt_Game.dll error... Becuase i have juss bought the game i i cant play becuase when i go to load it it stoped and says that gay error and i cant find no wherer to help me with this problem.. plz tell me u can help lol

The Day Walker!
08-07-2007, 12:02 PM
ya same here mate...
me 2 suffering with the same problem....
as soon as i start the game.....
a window popsup sayin.........
Kt_Game.dll error... y is that so....

how can i rectify the [roblem

i read on some forum abt........ nvidia drivers problem....
so i reverted back 2 84.21 but still same problem......

help needed...

thanx

aman