PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
fable lost chapters shuts down [Archive] - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : fable lost chapters shuts down

aapjesverkoper
13-10-2005, 05:20 PM
If i start up fable the lost chapters it automaticly shuts down the game:( and i gaet a error report witch asks me if i want to send information to microsoft

DuffMan
16-10-2005, 12:46 PM
Are you using a No-CD patch of any kind?

shadarap
16-10-2005, 11:28 PM
I had this problem at first as well... I did some reading and found out that I had to update my video card drivers. After I did this the program worked... now I have a new problem though.. after playing the game for about 1 minute my whole computer freezes... sigh.
P4 2.66GHz
512MB
64MB Mobility Radeon 9200

Crypton
17-10-2005, 12:20 PM
^^ Always be sure to update video drivers, alot of times nVidia and ATI as well as other companies will release a new version to solve problems found in some games that can cause instability and weird things happening while playing.

zantanagr
17-10-2005, 12:24 PM
i had the same prob,and i changed the ***.exe 's combatibility, to win 2000
That worked for me.....

Crypton
18-10-2005, 01:54 PM
Another thing that is pretty common for alot of games, if you have Virus Scanner software installed, disable it before installing the game and also disable it when playing the game. Often the software can cause conflict with games.

aapjesverkoper
21-10-2005, 09:06 PM
i dont know how to update my driver:o
can i do this at nvidea.com or somthing like that

Crypton
21-10-2005, 11:22 PM
If you have a video card that uses the nVidia GPU, yes.

http://www.nvidia.com

Manvol
31-10-2005, 09:03 PM
I have exactly the same problem! I use the 81.85 Forceware WHQL from nvidia (latest official release), but it still crashes and pops this message about sending info to MS, etc. I have tried to back up the game both with a crack and without. Also tried those tricks with the antivirus and the win 2000 compatibility. It still don't work. Any ideas what we can do?

dave
01-11-2005, 12:18 PM
I know what it is. Its the sound card drivers again, check out the link on the quake 4 wont work thread. I changed them and now it works great.

dave
01-11-2005, 12:23 PM
(http://www.openal.org/downloads.html).

These ones, should get it working.

PJthyPisces2004
12-11-2005, 07:40 AM
I fixed that problem in a jippy! Do you have WindowBlinds software enabled on your desktop, if you do, disable/unload it and click Fable.exe again and it should run fine after that or i heard it may be problems with the un-updated sound drivers for SoundBlaster Audigy, update the soundcard drivers to see if that fixes.

cheers, PJ :o

Odly Otter
05-09-2007, 08:38 PM
I waited to get this game for close to a month and now when I launch it just crash's and asks me to send an error report...I have the latest drivers for my gfx card ect so it makes no sense..any suggestions