PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
B&W 2 Trainer (all acces) [Archive] - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : B&W 2 Trainer (all acces)

Sinister
11-10-2005, 04:23 PM
Hey i got the all-acces cheat of B&W2 where u can buy all the artifacts for just 1000 tribute..but it doesnt works :cool: ...Can someone tells me what iam doing wrong??

aren't there other trainers for this game ??

Crypton
12-10-2005, 05:17 AM
I am not exactly sure, but I think in order to use it you have to get passed the tutorial section of the game, or may even need to start a new game. Not had a chance to test it out myself.

Sinister
12-10-2005, 05:57 AM
ok i hope someone tested it out already..:D ..hmm ok im gonna test it ..watch this topic for the answer

Sinister
12-10-2005, 09:53 AM
Crypton ur right..u first have to start a new game :o ..NP ..thnx for the help m8..

Crypton
12-10-2005, 11:27 AM
aye np, figured that was what would have to be done, usually the way it goes when adding in modified game files since now days the games make a copy of the files into your My Docs game save locations. New game will use the new files while saves load the data files from the save profile.

SteiniDJ
24-10-2005, 11:55 PM
I just cant seem to get this to work.

I have the latest patch.

I add the file.

I start a new game... But it doesnt work :(