PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
Black and white 2 no cd [Archive] - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : Black and white 2 no cd

wickedhamster
09-10-2005, 06:24 AM
Downloaded the no cd rar file and it had 2 files in it bw2_disc1. I tried puttin these in the black and white 2 folder, tried a couple, and it never let me past the no cd. What am i doin wrong?

Ok i found out this is some sort of mini image file but im very new to this. So how does this help me? How do i use it?

Crypton
09-10-2005, 07:06 AM
hihi :) Yes it is a MiniDisc Image, simply download Daemon-Tools v.3.47 http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/portal/download.php?mode=ViewCategory&catid=5

Then, after install, reboot, you will have a new virtual cd drive. Right click Daemon-Tools in the system tray (lower right) and select Emulation > all Options On

Then right click Daemon-Tools again, and goto Virtual CD/DVD-Rom > Device 0: [X:] No Media > Mount Image (where X is the drive letter it was assigned)

Then point it to the MiniDisc image, then start the game from the shortcut as you normally would.

// Regards,
Crypton

micha
09-10-2005, 07:30 AM
I am printing the answer for a future use!!!!

Mpicco
13-10-2005, 10:10 PM
When i emulate on D-toolz (3.47) and even with all emulations on, the game tells me "cd emulation has been detected, please turn it off" bla bla... anyone help?

Crypton
14-10-2005, 07:18 PM
Make sure you have no other CD Programs running such as Alcohol 120%, also, check the Gamebackup section on the forums, there is a thread I made sticky there about blacklisting, it also has useful info if you have CloneCD installed on your system.

vailside
28-10-2005, 07:41 PM
what if [X] is not you main cd drive and it is the temp one it puts in when you install daemon tool and when i mount the image and try to play i get a program error

Crypton
28-10-2005, 07:46 PM
X is just a placeholder, replace X with whatever drive letter yours is, believe that was mentioned in the directions.

Severy
29-10-2005, 08:51 AM
im from belgium so my english PC dictionary is very crappy,whats the system tray????:cool:

Severy
29-10-2005, 08:52 AM
also when i dubbelclick deamon tools i get a pop with no lenguage support detected...

Crypton
29-10-2005, 09:14 AM
System tray i the place where the time is shown in windows (lower right of screen)

You can install language support
Start Button > Settings > Control Panel. Within the Control Panel window, double-click on the Regional Options icon.

you can choose to add other languages to your OS in there.

Severy
29-10-2005, 09:41 AM
wich specific lengauge must i add?cause ive no idea

Severy
29-10-2005, 09:42 AM
and in the part where the time is there no pic of deamon tools

jimspy
29-10-2005, 09:44 AM
http://destroyed by Crypton try this link it is for very fast dl