PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
Street Legal Racing Redline No CD Patch Not Working? [Archive] - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : Street Legal Racing Redline No CD Patch Not Working?

Brad88nl
08-10-2005, 03:55 PM
I've Been searching for a cd patch for street legal racing redline, and i found one on game burn world today. there was a selection of 4 and i picked the most resent one "StreetLegalRacingredlinev2.2.1noCDFixedexeeng" and now when i go to run the program i get the problem window and the game does not open. any help would be great.

Crypton
08-10-2005, 11:27 PM
silly question, but did you first update the game to the version the no cd is for?

Also, what version of the game are you using? Most the time the nocd fix will only work for that version of the game and will require you to update to that version in order to use it.

DuffMan
09-10-2005, 09:31 AM
Yes what Crypton said, the game should be updated to the same version of the No-CD patch.