PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
Original Disc Cannot Be Found or Authenticated. [Archive] - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : Original Disc Cannot Be Found or Authenticated.

Parkside08
07-10-2005, 06:55 PM
Now what?........... Used Alcohol 120% to burn image.

Crypton
08-10-2005, 05:00 AM
Be more helpful if we knew what game you were referring to?

DuffMan
08-10-2005, 05:13 AM
You have obviously tried to copy a game with one of the newer protections, and have found out you can't get a 1:1 copy.

Parkside08
09-10-2005, 12:27 AM
used alcohol 120 to burn mds file moto gp 3....

Crypton
09-10-2005, 05:36 AM
Most cases you cannot play from a "burned" copy, you must play from origional when using a CD, but if you want to play from a copy, you will need to mount the image to Daemon-Tools to play. Making sure to enable all emulation options in Daemon-Tools.

Parkside08
09-10-2005, 08:43 PM
ok i mount the image to daemon tools... but all i get is the error message saying "Emulater or virtual cd rom detected.. Please disable all emulation software" So now what do i do?

Crypton
09-10-2005, 11:58 PM
Try Anti-Blaxx, it may help hide the emulation.

Instead of running Daemon-Tools, unmount any images, setup a profile for Anti-Blaxx, tell it to mount the disc when you launch the game, point it to the image, ect.. Then use Anti-Blaxx to start the game once setup and it will automount to Daemon-Tools, Anti-Blaxx is pretty self explanatory, you will see in options when you run it.

ozzymac
12-10-2005, 02:26 PM
HI,
What you need to do is get a NO CD crack for this backup copy to work.
I had a similiar problem with one of my games the other day.

cheers

Crypton
12-10-2005, 03:32 PM
There is no nocd fix for this game currently,

Try the MiniDiscs, mount in Daemon-Tools the same as you would the full image.

http://www.gameburnworld.com/gp/gamefixes/motogp3.shtml

kurf85
13-10-2005, 07:19 AM
ello...im new here....ok...i mouted the image for winter assault on 120%....but when i try playing it a message "original cd/dvd could not be found or authenticated"....please help...

Crypton
13-10-2005, 10:11 AM
Try Daemon-Tools http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/portal/download.php?mode=ViewCategory&catid=5

kurf85
13-10-2005, 10:55 AM
still can't the message still appear...

DuffMan
16-10-2005, 12:51 PM
still can't the message still appear...

Not much we can do for you, we can't guarantee the No-CD patches on the site will work for everyone, especially with such a wide variety of PC's and PC specs out there, you will have to use the original CD.

speedfreak29@
16-10-2005, 06:56 PM
DO NOT under any circumstances use antiblaxx. It will screw your system up real good. Search for a tool called virtual-cd-hide. It doesn't require installation and does the job perfectly without messing your system up.

Crypton
16-10-2005, 07:50 PM
DO NOT under any circumstances use antiblaxx. It will screw your system up real good. Search for a tool called virtual-cd-hide. It doesn't require installation and does the job perfectly without messing your system up.
No it wont, I have been using Anti-Blaxx since it was released and have yet to have problems. And Virtual Hide CD does not stop Blacklisting, that is what Anti-Blaxx is for, and if you use the tool improperly it can mess things up. But that is why they have settings in the tool called "backup important data, and restore important data" Those who have messed up systems is mostly due to not backing up and then not being able to restore data.

Backup in any tools are there for a reason, don't flag the tool as a problem when it simply does what it is told to do, and won't do what it was not told to do, including not backing up ;)