PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
what the simpler guide to play with secrum 7 [Archive] - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : what the simpler guide to play with secrum 7

kobi_af
06-10-2005, 01:14 PM
i heard have somting new(crc7 stop//) possible some guide?

Crypton
06-10-2005, 01:55 PM
Easy guide, unplug your CD/DVD-Rom drive (turn off pc first)

Download Anti-Blaxx, disable "autorun" on virtual drives.

Set Anti-blaxx to automount CD Image to Daemon-Tools, then when you choose the game to play in Anti-Blaxx, it will auto mount the image to Daemon-Tools and game should run. Assuming you have a 1:1 image of the game.

works with Heroes of the Pacific as well ;)

kobi_af
07-10-2005, 11:12 PM
Easy guide, unplug your CD/DVD-Rom drive (turn off pc first)

Download Anti-Blaxx, disable "autorun" on virtual drives.

Set Anti-blaxx to automount CD Image to Daemon-Tools, then when you choose the game to play in Anti-Blaxx, it will auto mount the image to Daemon-Tools and game should run. Assuming you have a 1:1 image of the game.

works with Heroes of the Pacific as well ;)
but my case hard to open it . i not open my case every time it hard work

Crypton
08-10-2005, 04:53 AM
Not a whole lot I can do about that. But you can try the steps as well using Starforce Nightmare, Click Disable node, Disable CD then Disable Node again, close Starforce Nightmare then Run Anti-Blaxx

Follow same instructions above cept don't worry about unplugging your CD-Rom drives.

Cannot say it will work, but worth a try.

Just be sure to enable CD-Roms and Nodes again after play else you wont be able to use them!