PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
help with civilization 3's nocd patch [Archive] - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : help with civilization 3's nocd patch

turp
06-10-2005, 03:17 AM
I've allready burned an iso image using alcohol 120 that seems to be fully working because I can use some of it's features like a map editor for the game. I also downloaded the nocd patch from this website and followed the instructions. I extracted it to the folder where I installed the game to and replaced the start icon with the patch. I did everything according with the instructions on how to use no cd patches posted on this website, but when I try to start the game it crashes with an unknown error message. Has anybody had any success with the civ3 no cd patch. Also any suggestions for better methods would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

DuffMan
06-10-2005, 05:58 AM
Quite possibly a version error, what version is your game? And which version No-CD patch did you use?

turp
06-10-2005, 06:12 AM
sweeeeet.........you were right, I downloaded the correct version and now it works fine
Thanks

DuffMan
07-10-2005, 03:00 AM
No worries, there is a lot of confusion out there when using a No-CD patch and the version, but when a patch update "patches" the exe then almost always a No-CD version must match that of the game version.