PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
Might and Magic VI GER 1.1e NOCD problem [Archive] - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : Might and Magic VI GER 1.1e NOCD problem

antra
02-10-2005, 08:59 AM
Hello,

I have just tried to apply the fix MightAndMagic6v1.1eNoCDGer.zip to the patched mm6 installation (v1.1e):

I copied mm611ger_crk.com to the installation directory. Then I opened cmd.exe, cd'd to the installation directory, and called mm611ger_crk.com. An error occured: Divide overflow. After some research, I tried the same with starting command.com, to no avail.

System: Windows XP Pro SP2 en, DirectX 9.0c, Athlon XP 2200+, 512 MB RAM

I have tried it with SP1 as well, thus the update to SP2. But it has not helped.

Can anyone help?

Crypton
03-10-2005, 02:01 AM
Just a quick question, are you using the german version of the game?

Besides that, can you zip up the exe and attach it to a forum message, I will see if I can patch it for you.

(The game.exe not the com file)

// Regards
crypton