PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
trojan on your site [Archive] - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : trojan on your site

XForsakenX
22-12-2008, 02:58 AM
now i dont know if it was an ad on your site or something on your site but this poped up when i opened your forum page

12/21/2008 8:51:48 PM
Real-time file system protection
file C:\Users\MeMySelfAndI\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Wind ows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\IK3RBOLZ\count[1].htm JS/TrojanDownloader.Agent.NHJ trojan
cleaned by deleting
Event occurred during an attempt to access the file by the application: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe.

12/21/2008 8:51:47 PM HTTP filter file http://76.74.239.143/doewiruweo/count.php?o=1 JS/TrojanDownloader.Agent.NHJ trojan connection terminated - quarantined MeMySelfAndI-PC\MeMySelfAndI Threat was detected upon access to web by the application: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe.

just wanted to bring this too your attention.:confused:

wolfsrain
22-12-2008, 05:07 AM
Moved in the proper section. Hopefully, Duffman will take a look and see if there is any problem.

XForsakenX
22-12-2008, 08:00 AM
kk thanks alot

today 12/27 at 4:11 i got the same thing poped up again after loading the forum page.

aliusmankhan
01-01-2009, 01:18 PM
i did'nt noticed any thing

XForsakenX
01-01-2009, 07:28 PM
personaly i thank it was one of the ad's that did it and the fact that i frequent the site all most every day, and the times i've had this pop up was about a week apart means it's gotta be an ad.