PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
i need help with Deer Hunter 2005 season [Archive] - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : i need help with Deer Hunter 2005 season

zeppelin68
22-09-2005, 11:18 PM
im tring to install it but i keep getting this 1 error it says

"runtime error (at -1:0): Cannot Import dll:Directx9\DSETUP.dll."

and it wont install

can any1 help me?!?!? get back to me quick please

-justin

Crypton
23-09-2005, 02:01 AM
Are you installing from the origional CD or a backup copy? Either way, it sounds like possibly the CD-Rom drive is having problems reading the CD. you may want to try making a image of the CD using Alcohol 120%, Nero or other copy program and loading the image using Daemon-Tools, see if you get the same result using an image than from using the CD.