PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
need no cd crack [Archive] - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : need no cd crack

Amras
22-09-2005, 07:00 PM
Hai,

I need a NO-CD Crack for the game: Singles 2 Triple Double.

The file that I have found on the gameburnworld.com doesnt work for me.

Pls if someone has a no cd crack pls tell me where to download!

My little bro wants to play on his computer as well, but I dont want to buy twice the game...is there any solution? I tried to mount the game on his computer already but it doesnt work cos he asks for a cd...so i really need a no cd crack but I cant find it :(

thanks!

Crypton
23-09-2005, 01:43 AM
Please do not post multiple times requesting the same info. There is no need to spam the forums. Help keep the place clean.. Third post was deleted, this one will be locked. 2nd post I have made a reply to see below.

Thread Locked, Please see
http://www.gamefileforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=508

For my reply.