PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
soldiers heroes of world war 2 trainer help [Archive] - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : soldiers heroes of world war 2 trainer help

welshy
20-09-2005, 01:36 PM
hi i just got this trainer > Soldiers_Heroes_of_World_War_2_Plus_3_Trainer-iRRM from gameburnworld, tried to use it but after activating some of the features infinite health,ammo ect the screen goes black and just patches of the game graphics visible, just totaly unplayable. has anyone else tried the trainer and encountered the same problems or anything similar. pls reply thx

DuffMan
21-09-2005, 11:25 AM
It may be having some problems with your memory, did you try the other trainer (+2) on the site?

welshy
21-09-2005, 12:42 PM
yeah i tried the +2 trainer and it worked fine, although i wanted to try the +3 so i could get inf health, but it seems ive hit a different prop. the +2 trainer worked fine then up till i tried the +3 trainer and that one crashed the game, the +2 trainer no longer works i have tried loads of times + rebooting my pc still dont work. very strange

DuffMan
22-09-2005, 01:50 AM
Try reinstalling the game, then just using the +2 trainer for now, another trainer may be released soon.