PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
Axis & Allies [Archive] - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : Axis & Allies

dustoff
05-09-2005, 06:17 PM
Please help :confused: I downloaded the no cd patch for Axis and Allies and I can not get it to work. I downloaded both files and one file the largest one froze my p.c. up and wouldn't end the process. I installed the other file into multiple places and It just doesnt seem to work. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time and this great site.

Dustoff75

Crypton
05-09-2005, 10:20 PM
The second one I believe you copy the exe into the same place where the games exe file is located and run it, it should remove the CD Check from the exe, then you should be able to play the game.

also, which version of Axis & Allies do you have? There is the older one and then there is a newer 2004 version.

Lemme know, hopefully can help resolve the issue.