PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
JUICED NOCD [Archive] - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : JUICED NOCD

airbourne
03-09-2005, 08:49 PM
hi :) i need help getting a better nocd patch for the game juiced. the one on the site right now, v1.0 crashes whenever i try to load the game, i get past intro and everything, i get to menu, i try to play career and it loads then crashes and the windows error window pops up. i have tried to play custom etc.. and everything crashes. My comp is capable of playing this game, drivers for vc are updated, the game should work.

Crypton
04-09-2005, 03:57 AM
Try this one, Supposed to be the "Proper" fix, anyways, hope it resolves the problem.

http://rapidshare.de/files/4702071/hlm-juif.rar.html