PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
the punisher please READ!!!!!!!!!! [Archive] - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : the punisher please READ!!!!!!!!!!

andymandrew
26-08-2005, 05:43 PM
I SWITCHED THE FILES of pun.exe no cd game fix BUT THE QUALITY IS BAD AND IT SKIPS do you have any suggestions.

DuffMan
27-08-2005, 03:48 AM
Switched the files? Please provide some more info.

andymandrew
29-08-2005, 12:47 AM
if i install the punisher game without the no cd game fix ,its protected how can i play it with its full quality. without the fix

Crypton
29-08-2005, 06:32 AM
Insert the CD and play using the CD, nothing we can do about the fix if you are having issues with it. We do not make the fixes.

andymandrew
29-08-2005, 12:33 PM
im trying to make the punisher game back up work with its full quality but when i try to play the backup it says please insert original disk not a back up but i need a back up because the game might get broken

Crypton
30-08-2005, 12:07 AM
im trying to make the punisher game back up work with its full quality but when i try to play the backup it says please insert original disk not a back up but i need a back up because the game might get broken

Please do not post the same topic/message multiple times, Other thread deleted, it is fine here where you have already posted before making the new thread..

What program are you using to make the backup image? Alcohol 120% is the better choice, make sure to use the proper settings for the protection type and try turning the copy and burn speeds down as low as possible. Check the information on your drive to determine the compatible read/write speeds., If it says it supports 4,8,blah blah, dont choose 2x, lowest would be 4x :)

Hope that helps guide you in some direction at least, any further ?'s just post em here.