PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
warcraft 3 frozen throne no cd/dvd problem :( [Archive] - Page 2 - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : warcraft 3 frozen throne no cd/dvd problem :(

Pages : 1 [2]

blurboy82
21-03-2007, 07:43 PM
hi i have problem with THE FROZEN THRONE v1.21 {v1.21a} [ALL] BNET LOADER/NO-CD LOADER

i cant install it...

Win XP home and Administrator to the PC

1 i download (BWARCRAFT 3: THE FROZEN THRONE v1.21 {v1.21a} [ALL] BNET LOADER/NO-CD LOADER (6.03MB)) from gameburn web

2 i extract it at C/warcraft 3 folder

3 i open the extrect file (v1.21a Loader)

4 i click install

5 error message come out (Windows cannot access the specified device,path,or file. You may not have the appropiate permission to access the item.)

Help plz

Smulch
25-03-2007, 01:36 PM
You need administrator rights to execute it.

dangerer
27-03-2007, 07:24 AM
Hey blurboy82, I have the exact same problem as well, I definitely have administrative rights since i'm the owner of the computer. Smulch, can you tell me what you did to get the game working?

Rayne
03-04-2007, 07:04 PM
Yeah I'm stuck with the game to... My WC3 is updated to 1.21 patch but I cant use it on battle net I tried what was said in the sticky but i need 1.21 119a doesnt work... so what do I do??? Do I have to have the cd for the game to work right or what?

Rayne
03-04-2007, 07:07 PM
also when I try to install my loader it says i need to be in the orignal loader directory... hmmm why is that?

jamesmington
07-05-2007, 04:51 PM
so ive got a problem with WARCRAFT 3: THE FROZEN THRONE v1.21 {v1.21a} [ALL] BNET LOADER/NO-CD LOADER (5.93MB) as well...

this is my error: "Error 11: Loader not installed properly - Try re-installing the loader"

but ive reinstalled it 5 times

these are the steps i went through

1. download from GBW
2. extract files to my Warcraft 3 folder
3. replace original .exe with the one from the Loader files
4. double click the warcraft 3 FT .exe
5. BAM ERRORRR!!

supercars
08-05-2007, 08:24 AM
I have ROC.

I have read all the 26 pages and I saw no one have a problem like me.

I downloaded the Virtual NO CD Crack. The game and cinematics work great. I would like to congratulate the gameworld Community for having so many different NO CD versions.

The problem that I am having is that my game runs in Italian and not English:eek: :confused:

Can anyone help me in translating my game into English ?:)

Dreik16
11-05-2007, 11:09 AM
I have the same problem as Jamesmington...

DarkSims
12-05-2007, 03:18 AM
so ive got a problem with WARCRAFT 3: THE FROZEN THRONE v1.21 {v1.21a} [ALL] BNET LOADER/NO-CD LOADER (5.93MB) as well...

this is my error: "Error 11: Loader not installed properly - Try re-installing the loader"

but ive reinstalled it 5 times

these are the steps i went through

1. download from GBW
2. extract files to my Warcraft 3 folder
3. replace original .exe with the one from the Loader files
4. double click the warcraft 3 FT .exe
5. BAM ERRORRR!!

I have the same problem, I think the .rar we download doesn't have the installer...=/

Because I only get New/Old files...nothing abou t and installer =/

Bronxsy
13-05-2007, 07:30 AM
Seems the file package (ZIP) on the GameBurnWorld was changed by someone or something and no longer has the Install.exe included but seems to have all the other files.

I have not been contacted or contacted GameBurnWorld about this change.

I do not have the files with me at the moment so I will have to go looking for them on a disc somewhere (formatted).

Not sure when this happened and not sure how, so don't know how many this affected but it should be fixed soon.

Crypton
13-05-2007, 11:20 AM
Seems the file package (ZIP) on the GameBurnWorld was changed by someone or something and no longer has the Install.exe included but seems to have all the other files.

I do not have the files with me at the moment so I will have to go looking for them on a disc somewhere (formatted).

Not sure when this happened and not sure how, so don't know how many this affected but it should be fixed soon.
When a file is submitted, if a 'virus' is detected, (which yahoo uses virus scanners btw) it will automatically remove affected files from the archive. Even if it is a false positive., try RAR instead and set the 'lock option' on the archive when making it.

DuffMan
13-05-2007, 11:52 AM

When a file is submitted, if a 'virus' is detected, (which yahoo uses virus scanners btw) it will automatically remove affected files from the archive. Even if it is a false positive., try RAR instead and set the 'lock option' on the archive when making it.

Yes the file has been removed, there were many many reports of this being a virus, I was going to put a message up on the site about it not being one, never got to do it. If it can be repacked with a different installer that would be great!

jbird001
15-05-2007, 10:38 PM
Yeah...I had the same problem with the virus. I had norton ignore it and everything seemed to work fine. A few days later, Frozen Throne doesn't work. I tried to download the same no-cd patch from the same website and it's missing files. Screw it!

DuffMan
16-05-2007, 09:04 AM
Yeah...I had the same problem with the virus. I had norton ignore it and everything seemed to work fine. A few days later, Frozen Throne doesn't work. I tried to download the same no-cd patch from the same website and it's missing files. Screw it!

We had to remove the setup/install file, there where too many complaints it was a virus, so had to be done. Putting a message on the page would still have brought more complaints.

Bronxsy
17-05-2007, 04:42 PM
Install.exe was not the only batch compiled, there's 2 other files that should be getting detected if Install.exe is getting detected.

It's a false positive, the batch compiler used, in fact all the batch compilers that I tested, had a false positive with some Anti-Viruses, specifically, AVG Anti-Virus. I've said this in the .NFO (Information) file.

Why remove just the 1 file, confusing people and letting them try to to do it themselves?

You should remove the zip package completely to prevent any more confusion.

Thanks.

I tried sending the package as a locked RAR archive and it didn't work because it tries to delete the false positives anyway before copying over, so I need a batch compiler that isn't false positived as a virus. If anyone knows of one, let me know: bronxsy@hotmail.com.

Crypton
17-05-2007, 06:48 PM
Sent you a PM, you can send the package to me and I will make a proper installer for it using one of my installer programs.

Bronxsy
18-05-2007, 03:03 AM
Crypton, thanks for offering to help. :)

However...

Theres 3 files (Install.exe included) that were used with a Batch File Compiler and all use to get detected as false positive with some Anti-Virus programs, AVG Anti-Virus the one I know for sure that had detected false positives when I first created the ZIP package. AVG Anti-Virus no longer shows any false positives or viruses or threats as of today.

These 3 files are just Batch files, compiled to EXE with a program.

Batch File Compilers have similiar code to actual viruses or similiar code to what viruses are created with, which is the only reason they get added as a false positive.

Changing the Install.exe alone will not stop the complaints, theres still 2 other files that would of popped up as false positives. Which are the actual loaders themselves. Plus the Install.exe does more than just replace files, has the command line options and also Uninstalls.

If people were unable to read the NFO and see its a false positive then that's too bad for the ones who do read it. Since this is what has happened.

I re-compiled and re-packaged the Loader with a newer version of the Batch File compiler today and sent it to GameBurnWorld. No false positives were found so I removed that part in the NFO file. Nothing new in the Loader itself, just compiled with a newer version of the compiler.

Crypton, I sent the original ZIP package to you through e-mail but it bounced back with postmail error. Attached to this post is the original ZIP package from GameBurnWorld that would have the Install.exe included.

I installed AVG Anti-Virus today and it found no threats/viruses in the ZIP package anymore. Where are these complaints coming from if the false positives were fixed by AVG?

I've scanned the ZIP package that was from February 17, 2007 (included Install.exe) with Kaspersky Anti-Virus, NOD32 Anti-Virus, AVG Anti-Virus and Trend Micro Anti-Virus. None pick up any viruses... No more false positives.

Again, where are these complaints coming from? Rhetorical question, I do not expect an actual answer. :)

And yes, I also scanned the newly compiled ZIP package that I made today. No false positives, no viruses, no threats.

Attached files information:

Warcraft3ReignOfChaosv1.21ANDWarcraft3TheFrozenThr one1.21BNetLoaderNoCDLoaderAll.zip (6.04 MB): Original ZIP package that was on GameBurnWorld.com on February 17, 2007.

Warcraft III v1.21a Battle.net and No-CD Loader.zip (6.06 MB): Newly compiled ZIP package that I just sent to GameBurnWorld.com on May 18, 2007.

StillAwake
20-05-2007, 07:59 AM
Heya Bronxsy, first up I wanna thank you for dedicating time to the creation and maintenance of this program. I'm impressed by the level of support your offering... most people developing these sorts of programs release it then disappear relying on the community to help each other.

I'm running Windows XP Service pack 2 and have the latest version (May 18th) of the program. I have the files installed in my
D:\Program Files\Warcraft III\v1.21a Loader\ directory. The problem I'm having is when launching Install.exe I get the following error:

ERROR 2: Can not Install from outside the Loader directory.
Run the Install from inside the Loader directory.

I've maintained the structure used in the zip file when extracting and I believe I'm following your install instructions clearly. I double checked my registry settings as I thought perhaps they may have been inaccurate and your program used it as a reference, but they were fine. I'm not sure how your program is doing the directory check (if you could give a little insight perhaps I could find a workaround) but it is hindering the ability for the install.exe to do its magic. Notably, the other loaders encounter the same problem and do not detect when they are inside the Warcraft III directory when I copy them into it.

Any help is appreciated and I'm glad to have your support, cheers!

DuffMan
20-05-2007, 08:41 AM
Updated file is on the site, thanks Bronxsy!

Bronxsy
20-05-2007, 12:29 PM
Hey StillAwake,

Sounds like your registry information for Warcraft III is not pointing to "D:\Program Files\Warcraft III\".

If you are knowledgable, you can check your registry to see if your InstallPath for Warcraft III is pointing to the right directory, if it isn't then you can fix it through the registry. Only if you know what you are doing. If I have to tell you how to do this, then you are not knowledgable and therefore it's not safe for you to do it.

Other wise, try re-installing and i'm sure it will fix the registry problem.

Hope that helps.

DuffMan, thanks. :)

poojit
21-05-2007, 06:56 PM
im having the same problem as Stillawake .. im pretty sure the registry part is fine ..

C:\Program Files\Warcraft III\v1.21a Loader - i run the installer frm there and it gives me the same error

Penzoil
21-05-2007, 10:10 PM
Was working fine for me until this afternoon. Now im gett ing a invalid parameter shift command error.

Bronxsy
22-05-2007, 12:24 AM
im having the same problem as Stillawake .. im pretty sure the registry part is fine ..

C:\Program Files\Warcraft III\v1.21a Loader - i run the installer frm there and it gives me the same error

So you can take a screenshot of your registry, specifically the part of Warcraft III's "InstallPath" and it would show me "C:\Program Files\Warcraft III"?

If yes then do it and let me see for myself.

Was working fine for me until this afternoon. Now im gett ing a invalid parameter shift command error.

More information would be nice.

What's your operating system, do you have Administrator priviledges, do you constantly get the error or did you just get it once and not try it again?

Have you tried rebooting your computer, and if yes then have you also tried uninstalling the Loader than installing it again?

Penzoil
22-05-2007, 02:15 AM
I fixed it. Somehow 2 copies of frozen throne exe got created in my war3 folder and thats why it wasnt working.

poojit
22-05-2007, 05:19 AM
So you can take a screenshot of your registry, specifically the part of Warcraft III's "InstallPath" and it would show me "C:\Program Files\Warcraft III"?

If yes then do it and let me see for myself.

I checked my registry again and deleted all strings and made just the install path .. then it worked but now im gettin a msg to insert my frozen throne disc .. i then copied the files from the "files" folder into war3 directory and ran that frozen throne.exe and i get the error "u maybe trin to connect to an invalid bnet server"

scissors
22-05-2007, 08:59 AM
hi, my comp's OS is running on Windows ME, does that mean I can't use the v1.21a Loader? Because I'm getting the same problem as poojit.

Bronxsy
22-05-2007, 02:08 PM
I checked my registry again and deleted all strings and made just the install path .. then it worked but now im gettin a msg to insert my frozen throne disc .. i then copied the files from the "files" folder into war3 directory and ran that frozen throne.exe and i get the error "u maybe trin to connect to an invalid bnet server"

Okay well since you want to take the shortcut around it instead of actually doing it, now you have a mess. Sound's like you deleted the Battle.net server information from your registry. Did I say anything about deleting anything from your registry? Nope, now just re-install and it will fix your problem, it's really simple. Had you just re-installed in the first place, you would be playing by now.

hi, my comp's OS is running on Windows ME, does that mean I can't use the v1.21a Loader? Because I'm getting the same problem as poojit.

I'm not 100% sure if it will work on Windows ME, it might. I have only tested on Windows XP (SP2) and Windows Vista. You can try it on Windows ME. If you get the same as poojit, ERROR 2, then try re-installing Warcraft III. Don't try shortcuts like poojit did. He shouldn't have deleted anything from his registry, don't do that, just re-install Warcraft III and if it works for you then it works on Windows ME.

The only way to get ERROR 2 is if you put the Loader in the wrong directory from the InstallPath of your Warcraft III or your InstallPath is wrong because you moved around your Warcraft III folder.

Simple way to fix it would be to place the Loader in the proper directory or place your Warcraft III back to where you first installed it. You can also edit your registry and no that does not mean delete anything from it. If you don't know how or what you are doing, then just re-install. If you just try to edit your registry without knowing what the hell you are doing, you could really mess up your computer. Re-installing will probabily take just as long as fixing it yourself the simple ways, if you don't know what you are doing.

scissors
22-05-2007, 05:20 PM
Ok, I'll try reinstalling it. Just in case, do I need patch Frozen Throne to specific version before using the 1.21a Loader?

Bronxsy
22-05-2007, 05:42 PM
The NFO included in the package states game version 1.21a.

v1.21a is the same as v1.21.

So yes, the Loader requires Warcraft III to be version 1.21a.

scissors
22-05-2007, 11:20 PM
print screens of error and dir:
koopsi.com/view/6wyyie7s
koopsi.com/view/2l7x4qf7
I reinstalled and both times it was patched to 1.21a, but still unsuccessful. Maybe it is b/c I'm running WindowsME. I'll attempt to play on a private server. Thanks for the troubleshooting help Bronxsy.

Bronxsy
23-05-2007, 03:19 AM
print screens of error and dir:
koopsi.com/view/6wyyie7s
koopsi.com/view/2l7x4qf7
I reinstalled and both times it was patched to 1.21a, but still unsuccessful. Maybe it is b/c I'm running WindowsME. I'll attempt to play on a private server. Thanks for the troubleshooting help Bronxsy.

ERROR 1 is different than ERROR 2, poojit had ERROR 2. If you get ERROR 1 even after reinstalling then it's because you are running WindowsME.

Feelay
19-06-2007, 10:14 AM
I have reinstalled the game, and installed the installer thing. But wen i start the game, a cmd windows open, and then it close, and the game dont start. any idea??

Jonny89
24-06-2007, 02:16 PM
Ok, I installed the files no problem.

I can start up warcraft 3 and run stuff like replays no problem.
But when I try to connect to BNet, it says unable to connect.

Browsing through this thread, I tried to reinstall the loader, redownload the
loader and reinstall, all couldn't work.

I do have a valid cd-key so I don't know whats going on...

DuffMan
27-06-2007, 11:41 AM
Where all the steps follow closely from the readme? It's important to follow these closey.

Acceptable
15-07-2007, 12:14 AM
I just started working with the crack and loader today, but cannot seem to get the loader to work. The actual crack loads up the game just fine, but I cant connect to battlenet, says I have a bad version. Well I loaded the installer into the warcraft 3 folder and tried to run it, but it continually gives me the "Error2" message.

I figured it was just a registry issue or something similar like I was reading through these and just reinstalled the game completely, downloaded the new patch, re-downloaded the crack and loader and put them in the folder, and I'm getting the same issue... I'm just wondering if theres a step I missed or something else that has to do with the unistaller that I'm not grasping.

I would greatly appreciate your feedback, hope to hear from you soon.

duxel
25-08-2007, 09:20 PM
i instaled w3,the frozen throne and then i instaled the no cd/dvd patch and when i try to start the game it says
"ERROR 6:could not find war3.exe inside the Files directory.

make sure war3.exe is inside the Files directory.

but it's inside the loader directory and it's inside the game directory too so i don't know :( pls if someone know what to do with it post it

DuffMan
30-08-2007, 10:35 AM
I think there is a thread on this issue, please try a search.

PandaNflight
31-08-2007, 05:53 AM
I just barely installed the loader but when i try to run TFT it comes up saying
Error:1 could not find warcraft III directory o.O do i just have to reinstall it then?
im sure i have it in the same place i installed. well also i noticed when i tried a different cd crack when i went to get on bnet it say unable to validate game version and suggests i apply patch manually..not sure how to do that.

Crypton
01-09-2007, 03:26 AM
I think there is a thread on this issue, please try a search.
aye, merged the post here with the others.

OveR-
17-09-2007, 10:39 AM
im trying to use the loader but for some reason it doesnt work, i know it did before formatting the computer. the problem is that i get "Could not find warcraft iii directory, install game properly" or something like that. And I did try searching the forums but didnt find any answers... I have tried everything, copying the whole loading folder, the files in the folder, even replaced the original files with the cracked ones, nothing works... When i replaced them by myself it started but i got an error when trying to get into battle.net saying that it was unable to determine my game version. The game works perfectly with the CD. What am i doin wrong?

carlman
03-12-2007, 11:04 PM
i have this problem with the no-cd crack i have it all done but when i run it it says theres a problem with the Loader wat should i do?

cHudi
22-12-2007, 02:28 PM
hey duffman please help me about this error
everytime im clicking FT a cinematic will open then this error will follow
i have a crack and a key gen what the problem here?
ERROR:============================================ ==================================
Warcraft III (build 5535)

-- REST REMOVED BY CRYPTON

Crypton
22-12-2007, 08:48 PM
i have a crack and a key gen what the problem here?

There is the problem. Buy the game.

old_fish1
13-01-2008, 11:48 PM
can you use no cd crack to have my 3 comps play local net? 2 of the comps are win 2k :*( can't get the no_cd patch work on them :( win xpworked fine but that lets me put cd in 1 of the win2k comps but that only lets 2 of my kids play at a time.

Crypton
14-01-2008, 01:23 PM
can you use no cd crack to have my 3 comps play local net? 2 of the comps are win 2k :*( can't get the no_cd patch work on them :( win xpworked fine but that lets me put cd in 1 of the win2k comps but that only lets 2 of my kids play at a time.
We do not support this here. If you want to run multiple copies on different computers at the same time, then by multiple copies :)

Bronxsy(2)
11-02-2008, 09:42 AM
The new Warcraft III 1.21b patch made it so you don't need the CD to play anymore.

A crack is no longer needed... We won!

We finally made Blizzard realize requiring a CD to play doesn't prevent anything and it's just annoying!

If you installed the 1.21a Loader then:
Uninstall the Loader and then patch and you'll be able to play without a CD.
Follow the .NFO for instructions to uninstall if you are not sure how.

To everyone else, patch Warcraft III to 1.21b and you do not need the CD to play.

Cheers to everyone and thanks for using the Loader as now we no longer require one.

DuffMan
16-02-2008, 10:14 AM
The new Warcraft III 1.21b patch made it so you don't need the CD to play anymore.

A crack is no longer needed... We won!

We finally made Blizzard realize requiring a CD to play doesn't prevent anything and it's just annoying!

If you installed the 1.21a Loader then:
Uninstall the Loader and then patch and you'll be able to play without a CD.
Follow the .NFO for instructions to uninstall if you are not sure how.

To everyone else, patch Warcraft III to 1.21b and you do not need the CD to play.

Cheers to everyone and thanks for using the Loader as now we no longer require one.

It certainly is good news Bronxsy, you can now keep the original safe from damage.

Cyslelaoffesk
14-09-2010, 06:04 PM
Just tried leaving some fb and I kept getting this-

Could not find phrase vbsupport_tm_trade_only.