PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix [Archive] - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Rottentweetie
11-07-2007, 07:24 PM
Dear People,

I have a Problem with the Game: Harry Potter and the order of the Phoenix.

I have downloaded it from the internet, but every time, when i try to install the game, he asks about the cd/dvd to install it...
I don't understand this, because the game is compleet, with all files.

I even have burned it on dvd, but he still asks about the cd/dvd.

There is a crack from Hatred or something like that, but i doen't know how to use that. There is a info. file at it, but there is no much info for me in it.

Im sure i need to install the game, because there is no start button in the map of Harry Potter and the order of the Phoenix.

I use windows XP with a Vista look patch on it.

I hope you guys can help me!

Rottentweetie :cool:

Crypton
11-07-2007, 10:40 PM
I have downloaded it from the internet,

That should have been your first clue. Please, read the forums rules and buy the game. We do not support warez/illegal software here.