PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 [Archive] - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004

CharlieBrown
17-06-2007, 03:20 AM
Can anyone help me with backing up this game. The first three disks copied nicely for me, but disk 4 is a no go. I have used A-ray to detect the copy protection as safedisk2/3 but still cannot copy a working disk. I used Alcohol120% for the copying, but definitely not a working disk.

Thank you
Charlie :confused:

Crypton
17-06-2007, 07:45 PM
Can anyone help me with backing up this game. The first three disks copied nicely for me, but disk 4 is a no go. I have used A-ray to detect the copy protection as safedisk2/3 but still cannot copy a working disk. I used Alcohol120% for the copying, but definitely not a working disk.

Thank you
Charlie :confused:
See THIS LINK (http://www.daemon-help.com/Usage#fastdump) for help with SafeDisc 2 protected game. (FS2004 == SD2)

It tells you how to use Daemon-Tools FastDump feature. It will make a working copy ;) (The instructions are assuming you have DT4 installed, if not download it at http://www.daemon-tools.cc and inatall it ;))

CharlieBrown
19-06-2007, 04:46 AM
Thank you for your help ... fingers crossed it works for me as I have aready wasted 3 disks LOL ... this is my last try then I give up LOL

Charlie ;)

skywalker06
19-06-2007, 07:00 PM
its better using CD-RW disc for backing up games as if the game doesn't copy properly you can erase and use the same disc over and over again