PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
protection question [Archive] - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : protection question

crackfeen
30-05-2007, 02:32 PM
hi everybody i'm new here so please be gentle with me.. i was just wondering if you'd be able to help me out real quick
how does one bypass the securom v7 on a dvd? as far as i'm aware clone doesn't handle dvd's and clone dvd is all about the protected files.. so i seem to be in a pickle.
also i don't know if it matters or not but this is for heroes of might and magic V... and i know there are no-cd hacks but i was just curious if it was possible to make a backup because i tend to destroy my disks real quick...

skywalker06
30-05-2007, 06:56 PM
hi everybody i'm new here so please be gentle with me.. i was just wondering if you'd be able to help me out real quick
how does one bypass the securom v7 on a dvd? as far as i'm aware clone doesn't handle dvd's and clone dvd is all about the protected files.. so i seem to be in a pickle.
also i don't know if it matters or not but this is for heroes of might and magic V... and i know there are no-cd hacks but i was just curious if it was possible to make a backup because i tend to destroy my disks real quick...

Clone DVD is for movie DVD not for DVD with copy protection on try using Alcohol 120% http://trial.alcohol-soft.com/en/
I use alcohol to backup a securom 7 dvd here's the settings to use in Alcohol
Launch Alcohol 120%
under "options" click "general"
click the "reading tab"
click the box next to where its says "Enable Weak Sector Scanning during dumping"
click OK
click "Copy Wizard"
click the box next to where it says "Data Position measurement"
next to "Data Position measurement" select "HIGH" in the precision box
Click "Next"
Than "Start"
it will start copying the DVD
when its reaches 100% it will ask for a blank DVD put a blank DVD into the drive
than it will copy the contents onto the DVD
when it reaches 100% the backup copy is made and ready for testing

These settings work for Tomb Raider Legend (securom 7) cant remember what version

any problems just post back here

crackfeen
04-06-2007, 01:32 PM
thanks for the answer i'll try this when i get home