PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
no right no-cd patch :( [Archive] - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : no right no-cd patch :(

karel
02-05-2007, 04:42 PM
Hi,

on the site of gameburnworld.com i cannot find a no-cd patch for PainKiller v1.64.
Should i pick one of the previous no-cd patches? or just keep playing with the cd? Or is there an other option?

Kind regards,

Karel

skywalker06
03-05-2007, 07:02 PM
the other option is to make either a mini or full cd image (depends which copy protection is on the cd) and to run it through a virtual drive emulator such as Daemon Tools

Crypton
04-05-2007, 12:10 AM
See Attachment below, fix for Painkiler 1.64, also contains fix for playing on LAN.

N-Joy!

karel
04-05-2007, 06:23 PM
i need winrar to open that file, but for a full version of winrar i need to buy a licence ... so if i install winrar, i wont be able to use it anymore after 40 days (since i dont want to spend money on it).
i have seen that there exists a freeware vesrsion of winrar, called 'pocket rar'. will that do it too?
or should i get winace? (i suppose its freeware, but im not sure)
or i could modify the extention ... would it be worth trying?

Crypton
04-05-2007, 09:31 PM
7-Zip is completly free and can open rar files.

http://www.7-zip.org

karel
05-05-2007, 09:08 AM
ok it worked

thanks a lot :)

Karel