PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
halo custom edition help! [Archive] - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : halo custom edition help!

manofdestiny
14-08-2005, 02:00 AM
Im new in the gaming world and I just bought Halo custom editon. I lost the cd two days ago so I downloaded a no cd crack. I have no idea how to install it though. Please Help me!

Crypton
14-08-2005, 04:17 AM
Step 1: replace origional file with the one inside the archive (get winrar if u do not have it www.rarlabs.com) Origional files of course is found in the folder where you installed the game.

Step 2: I would contact customer support on the games website and see if perhaps a set of replacement discs can be obtained for a small fee. Not sure if they do that or not, but some do. Worth a try.