PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
d2 no cd crack [Archive] - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : d2 no cd crack

RandomWill
12-08-2005, 06:03 AM
does ne one have the diablo 2 no cd crack for lord of distruction if you can help that would be great i dled it from gameburnworld.com but it didnt work can ne one help me please

DuffMan
12-08-2005, 09:01 AM
Which one did you use? There are 2 of them, I am assuming you are talking about v1.11?

RandomWill
13-08-2005, 06:02 AM
the second one on the list

DuffMan
13-08-2005, 11:12 AM
This one: DIABLO 2: LORD OF DESTRUCTION v1.0 [GERMAN] NO-CD/FIXED EXE (47.1KB)?

RandomWill
14-08-2005, 01:18 AM
i ment the second of the two for 1.11 ne ways just tell me what to do and ill do it tell me which one workd and ill dl it

Crypton
14-08-2005, 01:22 AM
open the archive with WinRar (kinda like zip in case you dont know)

Take the file.exe in the archive and place into your D2 install folder and choose yes to overwrite the old one.

Be sure to backup your origional file before overwriting it just in case you need it to update the game again later..

// Regards,
Crypton

RandomWill
18-08-2005, 04:41 AM
well you were wrong you need to copy the video adn talk file directly from the cd to get it to work k thanks bye

RandomWill
18-08-2005, 04:43 AM
but thank you neways for you valueable time

DuffMan
18-08-2005, 08:03 AM
You told us you were using the second v1.11 on the list, which is a completley different loader to the first one on the list.

Next time please be more specific, we could have helped you a lot more faster.

Crypton
18-08-2005, 06:49 PM
well you were wrong you need to copy the video adn talk file directly from the cd to get it to work k thanks bye

we were wrong? We gave you instructions on what to do with the rar archive. It is up to you to read directions that come with the no-cd and since you gave us the wrong info on which fix on the list you were using I think it is more like you were wrong.

We give our free time to help you and you want to post being a smart ass? Don't expect me to come flying in helping the next time you have a question.

// Regards,
Crypton

DuffMan
19-08-2005, 02:47 AM
Exactly my sentiments too Crypton.