PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
Remote Assault [Archive] - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : Remote Assault

Chingon78
08-02-2007, 03:33 AM
Anyone knows what copy protection (if any) Remote Assault has?

I know itīs kind of an old game (2001), but itīs still a pretty good game and I would appreciate any help regarding this matter.

Regards
Robert

Crypton
08-02-2007, 06:16 AM
Just standard CD-Checks, no commerical protection at all.

Chingon78
08-02-2007, 08:00 PM
Hey, thanks for your reply. It´s hard to find somebody that actually knows about this game.

Are you saying I can make a 1:1 image using CloneCD and mount it without any emulation with daemon tools? any suggestion for creating the image? does the nocd crack for v1.0 works for 1.1?

I´m expecting the delivery of the legal purchased cd so I don´t want to steal or anything it´s just I don´t want to insert the cd everytime I play and I want to get things figured out by the time of the arrival, nobody has it for download anyway.

Thanks in advance
Robert

Crypton
09-02-2007, 05:15 AM
Are you saying I can make a 1:1 image using CloneCD and mount it without any emulation with daemon tools? any suggestion for creating the image? does the nocd crack for v1.0 works for 1.1?

You should be able to, actually, you should be able to use standard ISO even. But I usually recommend Alcohol 120% or Blindwrite over any other method of image making/backup. I used to love CloneCD, but just not very fond of it anymore, it has failed me more often than not in the past year or so, but Alcohol 120% and Blindwrite have treated my games well.

Chingon78
09-02-2007, 06:06 AM
Thanks a lot Crypton, Iīll try that.

Chingon78
11-02-2007, 08:23 AM
My RA CD just arrived, it was inmediately imaged and mounted and is working like a charm, I used CloneCd though.

Regards
Robert

Crypton
13-02-2007, 02:11 AM
My RA CD just arrived, it was inmediately imaged and mounted and is working like a charm, I used CloneCd though.

Regards
Robert
Ya, when you start dealing with commercial protected CD's such as SafeDisc, StarForce ect.. You will see why I prefer Alcohol or Blindwrite ;)

Chingon78
13-02-2007, 04:35 PM
I guess youīre right although I havenīt dealt with protected games yet, thereīs been always a nocd crack for them, at least for the ones I care about.

Regards
Robert