PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
CS:Condition Zero [Archive] - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : CS:Condition Zero

Megaboom232
01-08-2005, 04:18 PM
Anyone know the protection on this game? ive been tring to figure out for some time.

Crypton
01-08-2005, 07:08 PM
I believe all language versions use SecuROM 5.

Megaboom232
01-08-2005, 07:58 PM
that means all i have to do is simply dow load the no cd patch for securom and i can play my back up cd? i was trying to figure out y my backup cd wasnt working, i put it in, and clicked play counterstrike:condition zero, but my pc wouldnt load the disk. im thinking because i dont have the securom no cd patch on

Crypton
01-08-2005, 08:35 PM
what version of the game do you have? there is a fix, or several fixes for the version 1 of the game.

http://rapidshare.de/files/3560040/csczv1_nocd_source_standard.rar.html

Megaboom232
01-08-2005, 09:55 PM
i cant tell, the file u sent me was unknown. what file should i use it with?
i tried for some games, the mini image. but the file says its unknown and not a image for daemon/alcohol 120%. so i cant upload the virtual disk

Crypton
01-08-2005, 10:38 PM
Winrar, open that file with winrar, replace origional game files with the one from archive.. Depending on what your using "Origional" or "Source"

There are 2 zips in the rar file I uploaded for you.. So just extract them both and whicever game you have being Origional or Source then extract the files from there and replace your origional in the game install folder with the ones from archive.

Be sure to backup Origional files by copying to another location just in case..

Megaboom232
02-08-2005, 03:56 AM
okay, i downloaded alcohol 120% and i created a mini image of CS:condition zero.
I finished, and mounted the image into daemon-tools 3.47 and ran the program, but nothing happend even though i created my own mini-image with Alcohol 120% and ran it with daemon tools just like u said. but still, nothing happend.

It said something about original disk not being able to be read in time limit