PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
is there Safedisc 3/4 cleaner? [Archive] - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : is there Safedisc 3/4 cleaner?

asad8300
31-07-2005, 10:09 AM
is there any Safedisc 3/4 cleaner available on the net? if isnt who ever created SafeDisc 2 Cleaner i thinks he needs to create SD 3/4 Cleaner.

please if someone knows where is SD 3/4 Cleaner then please post a link

and if isnt available can some create one please?

if it is available i mean every one can make no-cd exe file then post it on GAMEBURNWORLD.COM

i mean u lot r genious. there must be a way of making this genious tool.

please think about it

::Asad::

Crypton
31-07-2005, 03:24 PM
There are 'Tools' that are created by release groups and some peeps who crack themself. But I do not believe they have released their private tools for public use since SD2

There may be some leaked floating around way deep into nothingness, but I doubt it.

Most prefer not to release the tools anymore as that is their grounds for users who are looking for a fix to rely on them to release a fixed executable as well as other people who use the tools then release claiming they cracked it ect.. So to prevent someone from taking their work and calling it theirs they do not release the tools any more.

The origional coders of some of the SD2 Removal Tools such as R!SC ect.. I think have retired from developing any tools. At least not to public knowledge.

The old groups/release groups used to do this for fun and helped each other out.

Now days, most of the new groups could care less about helping anyone and it has become a 'Popularity' contest among the groups. From trash mouthing each other to who has released the most for the current week, month, ect..

Kinda like a minature goverment on the net.

DuffMan
01-08-2005, 08:25 AM
Mainly, the tools are not released so that the protection developers don't get hold of them, the groups don't want the protection developers to know how they remove the protection.

asad8300
01-08-2005, 08:51 AM
so that means the tools r in hidden world. thats good not release the tool cuz developers might add a hardest protection that cant be removed.

just keep it secret.

n e wayz THANKS 4 UR HELP

::Asad::