PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
Need this cracked if someone will. [Archive] - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : Need this cracked if someone will.

Replicators
30-07-2005, 01:31 AM
This is basically a exe for a mod for gta:vice city,but the exe they include is not cracked and it is to where you need the cd to play it.I don't and shouldn't need to put the dang play disk in to play this mod.So if any of you are willing,please no-cd crack the exe i linked,i would be most pleased >8)

I don't have the best cd-rom in my computer,i am afraid of installing certain games because of it.I certainly will not play games from it.

GTA:Liberty City EXE (www.ovcr-galileo.com/gta-lc.zip)

DuffMan
30-07-2005, 04:39 AM
Did you try using the Vice City No-CD here: http://www.gameburnworld.com/gp/gamefixes/grandtheftautovicecity.htm

Replicators
30-07-2005, 05:43 AM
yes i did,but for the mod,it runs by this exe.

Crypton
30-07-2005, 08:27 AM
ive unpacked the exe and taken a look at it's insides, honestly if this mod is asking for a cd I do not think it is coming from within the gta-lc.exe

Is there any dll files ect.. tha come with the mod?

The exe looks to be a simple launcher to fire up VC exe using a command to load the mod. So protection does not appear to be in this exe.

If I have time I may even download the mod and install VC but would be better if you can look for any dll files that came with the games mod.

Replicators
30-07-2005, 01:01 PM
It would be easier if you did that,than linking what i think would be usefull.If you wouldn't mind that is.

Crypton
30-07-2005, 04:32 PM
if I get time, not even sure where my vc cd is atm...

Replicators
01-08-2005, 01:17 AM
www.ovcr-galileo.com/gta-lc%20stuff.zip

Here is all the stuff that was added to the home folder from the mod itself,non-including the gta-vc.exe and the dll that is already there and of course all the folders lol.

When i tried changing the desktop shortcut to just run from the gta-vc.exe i got exceptions.It's in the log file of what i got.On earlier releases of this mod i was able to play it with no-cd atleast when i changed the shortcut to launch the gta-vc.exe instead,but this version of mod gives me a exception everytime when i load the map up.

Crypton
01-08-2005, 08:27 PM
Okay, checked it out and didnt find anything, so decided to locate my CD, download Beta 5 of that Mod...

That Mod does not have any protection at all..

I have uploaded GTA-VC Fix (v.1.1) but does not matter what version you have currently because the only thing replaced during patch is the exe for this game, so simply replace your exe with this fixed one.. Mine worked fine with the MOD using this exe.

http://rapidshare.de/files/3559756/gta-vc11fix.rar.html

Replicators
02-08-2005, 02:10 AM
My apologeez then if i wasted your time,thx for checking it.

BaygoN
14-09-2005, 07:11 PM
is it for the version 5b beta 2?i need this nocd too but this link dont work.could you upload it again?
ps:i installed this mod in gta 1.0,will it work for me?

Crypton
16-09-2005, 11:53 PM
Let me know if this one works. I cannot find my custom CD I had made (I may have put it away somewhere who knows)

But report back if this one works online with MTA