PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
Age of Empires II: Age of Kings -- Can't figure out how to make image... [Archive] - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : Age of Empires II: Age of Kings -- Can't figure out how to make image...

blyndPyro
22-07-2005, 03:11 AM
I'm using Alcohol 120%, and even though I select the Safedisc datatype, I cannot copy it, it just gives me the constant error messages. I know I'm still a newbie, but I just can't find out what I'm doing wrong.. help please?

DuffMan
22-07-2005, 04:05 AM
Age Of Empires 2 should be very simple to copy using todays software. What error message do you get?

CloneCD can handle this protection, but Alcohol 120% should too.

blyndPyro
22-07-2005, 05:18 AM
I got the simple

"Read data examination error at: (increasing number)"

for a long time, but I simply stuck it out and it eventually skipped those errors and the game copied fine. But just to understand it, is that normal when copying games, to see that message? If so, should I be able to stick it out most of the time for it to work like I did here?

Crypton
23-07-2005, 07:48 AM
Did you let the image process finish?

Read Errors are normal for SafeDisc protected games. That is part of the way the protection scheme works. Let the image making complete and test it by mounting the image in Daemon-Tools and turning on SafeDisc Emulation.

mobilemach
27-10-2005, 11:03 AM
peace,i'm new to this.i have alcohol etc.can age of empires 2 be fixed if one only has the copied disk not orignal?many thanks

Crypton
27-10-2005, 12:11 PM
read the forum rules, link is in my signature, we do not support illegal/pirate/warez copies of any software/game. you must own the origional cd.