PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
cricket 2005 mini image backup no-cd files not working for me. [Archive] - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : cricket 2005 mini image backup no-cd files not working for me.

asad8300
14-07-2005, 07:29 PM
can someone help me please

i downloaded cricket 2005 mini image backup no-cd files and then downloaded DEMON Tools ( latest version)

installed it then restarted my pc then mount the no-cd files

it gives me error saying "unable to mount and unable to access mount files"

can you please help me

ASad

Crypton
14-07-2005, 08:20 PM
yep, is bad, missing the image and sub file. ill let Duff know and get it removed, check back for an updated version.

The CCD is just a cue file which of course wont work without the rest of the info.

lovelywaz
16-07-2005, 05:48 AM
Hello Friends,

I have a working Mini Image backup file. I am new in this board so please tell me can I post here or not. I am uploading @ Rapidshare server. If it is allowed here so I will post the link. :) :)

Crypton
16-07-2005, 05:51 AM
yep, post away m8, as long as it does not contain pirate software then should be ok :)

lovelywaz
16-07-2005, 07:27 AM
http://www.gamefileforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=260

**no need to post it 2 times, but I fixed it with a link to the other post ;) // Crypton **