PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
Eh, PM box full? [Archive] - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : Eh, PM box full?

BebopVT
03-09-2006, 04:24 PM
Hi everyone.

I'm not able to send a PM because I get an error saying it's full yet I just registered!!

Waiting for your advice. Goodbye

NITROUS SYSTEM
03-09-2006, 05:16 PM
wait for a moderator or admin to help you i just don't know what to do to help you .

Crypton
04-09-2006, 10:34 AM
Hi everyone.

I'm not able to send a PM because I get an error saying it's full yet I just registered!!

Waiting for your advice. Goodbye
Possible the person you are trying to send a PM to has a full inbox. In such case, that user will have to emtpy their inbox ;)

DuffMan
05-09-2006, 12:26 PM
Yes thats right what Crypton said, if the PM is full from a user, the message will get knocked back.