PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
Which protection on Rayman 3 ? [Archive] - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : Which protection on Rayman 3 ?

BurnOmania
07-07-2005, 11:41 PM
Hi m8,

Someone maybe know which protection Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc use?

Crypton
08-07-2005, 03:09 AM
SafeDisc 2 and Cd-Checks

BurnOmania
08-07-2005, 09:54 AM
thanx Crypton. :) it's Safedisc 2.80.011 just checked with a-ray on my rayman 3 cd. Safedisk 2/3 template on Alcohol, right ? BTW, what about the "BYPASS EFM ERROR" check it also or uncheck it ? by default its checked.

Crypton
09-07-2005, 02:43 AM
That would really depend on your CD Drive. Have you run the Sheep test on your drive to see if it is a 0, 1, 2 sheep? Basically this is the level at which your drive is able to successfully copy the Safedisc protection scheme. This only applies to SafeDisc so other protections it will not matter.

You can check this guide to help determine your drives capabilities.
http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=101608

Most likely you will need to disable it unless you have a really good drive such as the Plextor Premium. There are other drives, some Lite-Ons ect.. that are 2 Sheep but if you want to skip trying to find out what you have then I would just disable the EFM Error.

BurnOmania
10-07-2005, 09:38 PM
I have Plextor (PX-4824A) drive, don't think its a premium. I'll try to copy the game w/o the EFM Error and will see if its work.

thanx for the advices :)