PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
7 sins... a real war though the web [Archive] - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : 7 sins... a real war though the web

darksky0
05-07-2005, 05:06 PM
Lol... it's incredible... everywhere you can see people asking for a no-cd patch for 7 sins... also sometimes in google's last searchs...

but no one :eek: has invented a crack yet...I hope you could help...

as it's also my problem now :D

your site is one of the best in solving thease problems... :cool:

keep it up

darksky0

Crypton
06-07-2005, 01:55 AM
I will look around and see as I do not have the game myself. But if I find a fix I will post it as soon as I find one.

*Edit*

Try this Mini-Disc Image
http://rapidshare.de/files/2836302/7_Sins_Mini-Disc.rar.html

BurnOmania
07-07-2005, 11:30 PM
Sorry guys, this Mini Image one doesn't works. Can confirm it on 2 computers. Can someone pleazzzzzze help to find a solution ?

BurnOmania
16-07-2005, 12:24 AM
no solution yet i'm afraid, right ¿ :(

Crypton
16-07-2005, 03:28 AM
nope, and probably won't be, given the game is not very popular and the protection it has (StarForce 3) is not a simple one to crack even for the advanced cracker.

BurnOmania
18-07-2005, 06:24 AM
bad news then.

Crypton
18-07-2005, 05:15 PM
never know though. I mean Starforce 3 is not impossible, it depends on how the protection was packed and what options where used during mastering. It can be easy or near impossible, so there is always some hope ;)

BurnOmania
19-07-2005, 03:28 AM
Few days ago I saw @ NFORCE that group from the scene managed to defeat Starforce 4 protection. As u said b4 "the game is not very popular" and no one released this babe yet... so really i can't see who's going to do it. Meanwhile i'll have to play the game with the original cd i guess.. hope my lame DVD drive won't scratch him.

Crypton
19-07-2005, 06:00 AM
not to worry, Daemon-Tools 4 will be out sometime soon I expect :)

It should be able to emulate Starforce 3

azn_auron
05-01-2007, 03:30 PM
LOL....this is like a two year old post but I still have a question.

I googled 7 sins crack and got the patch for protect.dll and the .exe file. I run that and it works but when going new game, it comes up with one of those error messages that says "This program needs to close....DONT SEND" ya guys noe the one? Is that got to do with the crack or my computer?

Thanks
AZN_AURON

<EDIT>

P.S THanks for the help, it was my graphics card that couldn't support the game. WOrks fine now with a betta computer. =D