PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
Need help with Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighters [Archive] - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighters

Colonel Kurtz
18-06-2006, 01:10 PM
Hey

i need help with ghost recon. I've just the mds and mdf file of the game and have also mounted them. The install was fine but when i try to start the game, there opens a security message from securom, there is a conflict between the game-protection and my emulation prog.. Have anyone a prog. to cheat the actual version of securom, so i can play GRAW?
It would be very nice.

thx Kurtz

I've already tried with the tools on gameburnworld, but it didn't work

DuffMan
19-06-2006, 10:02 AM
You need the original game for any help to be given.