PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
San Andreas [Archive] - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : San Andreas

fink
09-06-2005, 04:28 AM
i think this is the right section

has anyone else tested the GRAND THEFT AUTO: SAN ANDREAS +10 trainer?
ive got SA v1.0 obviously, i load my game and push F2 for inf health and i get an illegal operation
id just use the +4 trainer but the inf health sucks on that one...it gives everyone inf health so the only way to kill them is to shoot them in the head

DuffMan
10-06-2005, 03:02 AM
It may be having problems with memory, there is a +11 and +13 on the site as well, try these ones, they have a few extra options as well ;)

cosmo15900
17-04-2006, 02:05 AM
I pefer the 150+ cheat trainer because it give the most for your game and is keybard action

scalpachette
18-04-2006, 01:19 PM
you know you can just type out this CAINEMVHZC during gameplay no trainer needed for infinite health.