PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 151

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 406
Call of duty 2 question [Archive] - GameFileForums

PDA

View Full Version : Call of duty 2 question

PolishSausage
12-06-2006, 12:42 AM
So heres the deal:
I purchased my copy of call of duty 2 from bestbuy and i played online with my brother with the same copy. but when i updated it it says cd key in use (which is bad in my case because i always want to play with friends who come over and family members) What i am wondering is if it is possible to make it so i could play with the same cd key at the same time with new patches?:confused:

I know that there isin't any cracks or links allowed but is there any way that i could be told instructions to modify this game myself?

DuffMan
13-06-2006, 11:49 AM
Unfortunetley none, as the UELA states, one copy per PC, so there is not much you can do, unless you buy a few extra copies of the game.

PolishSausage
15-06-2006, 11:56 PM
darn

Alien Firefox
15-07-2006, 06:47 PM
if you only play with your brother and not over the internet like on a network or something you could use a cracked server

that'll work but you'll still need another cd key to play online properly

scare3crow.au
17-07-2006, 08:43 AM
yeah that will work out fine as long as you get a different cd key per PC. You can find a few shareware sites or serial Key sites. Good game to play on LAN but you'd want more than just 2 people to play agains each other. The game doesnt have Co-op which is lacking in most games now days.